We know that collecting payment from others is an unfortunate but necessary part of the construction industry. We can help you enforce mechanic’s liens and pursue payment bond and collection claims. We have the expertise to help you get the money you are owed.
Help you Avoid problems
here's a few of the documents we can help you draft so you can avoid non-payment issues before they occur
- Contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Work orders
- Change orders
- Lien waivers
- Credit applications
- Guaranty forms and security agreements
- Loan agreements
If you are owed money, we can help you get it with these services
- Filing, managing, and foreclosing mechanic's liens
- Initiating and prosecuting collection claims
- Asserting payment bond claims
- Locating a debtor's assets
- Enforcing judgements
- Negotiating debt acknowledgement and repayment schedules
- Drafting promissory notes
We can help, even if your debtor has declared bankruptcy
If your debtor has declared bankruptcy, you may still be able to recover. We can represent you in an adversary proceeding or file a proof of claim in bankruptcy court so you can get what you're owed.
We have represented secured and non-secured creditors in a variety of workout agreements and bankruptcy matters. Our firm has been involved in the most complex bankruptcy filings within the Northern District of New York.